Now more and more swimmers come to the swimming pool to exercise, and you can see many people doing fitness exercises at different time periods every day. Some people exercise in the morning, some at noon and some at night. As for when is the best time to do fitness exercise in a day? This has always been a controversial topic, and today Xiaobian will talk to you about this topic.
When is the best time to swim in a day?
- Exercise in the morningWhen people wake up in the morning, they have consumed almost all the food they ate last night. At this time, the human body is in a state of hypoglycemia and there is not much glycogen in the body. At this time, fitness exercise (aerobic exercise) will use more fat to supply energy to the body, and the weight loss effect will be better.
- Exercise after lunch breakSome people like to exercise after lunch break at noon, because at this time the human body eats and rests (breakfast, lunch and lunch break. ) The time when the muscle speed, strength and endurance of the human body are in a relatively optimal state, if you exercise during this time, especially the fitness crowd who gain muscle and weight, you will get better fitness effect.
- Exercise after workAnd some people like to go to the gym to exercise after work, which is about 6 o’clock in the evening. Because this will help to relieve the pressure of work in a day and relax the mood better.
- Exercise at nightSome people like to do fitness exercises at night, because at this time, the flexibility and flexibility of the muscles and joints of the human body are the best. Then rest for 1-2 hours after exercise, and then go to sleep, you will feel that the quality of sleep is very high and it is easy to fall asleep.
All the above studies show that swimming can increase bone density and prevent bone loss and osteoporosis, which is of great practical significance for improving the health level of the elderly.
So, when is the best time to do swimming exercise in a day? In fact, there is a good way to verify whether the time of one day’s exercise is the best. If you feel full of energy, good appetite, good sleep quality and quiet pulse after a period of exercise, the number of beats per minute is almost the same as before or slows down. This shows that your current amount of exercise and the timing of exercise are very suitable. On the other hand, if you often feel sleepy and sleep badly after a period of exercise, get up early to measure your pulse, and the number of beats per minute is more than 6 times than before, which shows that you exercise too much or choose the wrong time for exercise.
In fact, when the daily fitness exercise is arranged, it still depends on the individual’s specific work and life time. However, it is best to arrange the time of fitness exercise at the same time. If there are no special circumstances, don’t change it casually. Because the fixed time of fitness exercise every day can make you have the desire to exercise and develop good exercise habits, which is more conducive to the conditioned reflex of the internal organs of the body, so that people can quickly enter the state of exercise, provide enough energy for fitness exercise and achieve better fitness results.
2/ How many meters can I swim at a time to achieve the best weight loss effect?
Swimming is a whole-body exercise, which can not only lose weight, but also keep your tall and straight posture, so that you can easily shape your S-shape. When swimming, people’s metabolism is very fast, which can consume 1100 kilojoules of heat in 30 minutes, and this metabolic rate can be maintained for a period of time after you leave the water. So how many meters can swimming last to effectively shape your body?
- How long will it take to lose weight by swimming?Swimming lasts more than 20 minutes. If you just swim in the water, no matter how long you soak, it will have no effect.
- The best time to lose weight by swimmingIn addition, don’t swim too long. Soaking in the water for a long time is very harmful to the skin. And if you don’t move in the water, it is easy for your joints to be stimulated by cold, and your body resistance will drop, which is not conducive to fitness.
- The best heart rate for swimming to lose weightGo all out to keep the heart rate at about 80% of the maximum heart rate when swimming. In order to ensure this standard, count how many times the pulse jumps in 6 seconds every swimming period, followed by a 0 is the heart rate of 1 minute. Paying attention to your own data is one of the main factors to motivate yourself.
Swimming to lose weight, combining speed and speed is effective. However, for most people, it is difficult to swim fast in the whole course, so we might as well swim slowly and then quickly, and then swim slowly and then quickly, in this way to improve the sports effect.
According to the convention, experts suggest that the length of each swimming exercise for healthy people under the age of 35 should be 2000~2500 meters; People aged 35 to 50 should swim at a distance of 1,500 to 1,800 meters at a time; Older people over 50 years old should choose 1,000 ~ 1,200 meters according to their physical condition, and they should swim 2~3 times a week. If they persist for 3 months, they will definitely have a good slimming effect. Interesting and easy-to-understand ways to lose weight in swimming Using kick boards, kick boards, paddles, flippers and other water swimming tools will not only help burn more calories, but also exercise the muscles of limbs, and at the same time increase swimmers’ interest in swimming.
In order to avoid injury during swimming, remember to do some warm-up and stretching exercises before entering the water.